Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi and Hakim confirm commitment to the date of elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi and Hakim confirm commitment to the date of elections Empty Abadi and Hakim confirm commitment to the date of elections

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 1:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi and Hakim confirm commitment to the date of elections

Baghdad / Range 

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi and the head of the National Alliance to abide by the constitutional timing of the elections scheduled for next May, and the creation of all requirements for this, and stressed the need to ensure the return of displaced people to their liberated areas and resolve the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil.
    A statement by the Office of the President of the National Alliance, briefed him (range), that Hakim met with Prime Minister Haider Abadi and discussed with him the latest political and security situation and the upcoming elections, "noting that" the two sides stressed the need to adhere to the constitutional timing and the elections on time and the importance of providing the elements of success For the electoral process "The 
    Abadi and Hakim, according to the statement," the need to return displaced persons to their areas after securing their needs and provide services in their areas, was also stressed the need for constructive dialogue Document of the Constitution and the law to resolve the outstanding issues with the Kurdistan region. "
    The Prime Minister and the President of the Alliance stressed the importance of "providing services to all the Iraqi people was an important focus in the meeting, where the emphasis was placed on the diligent work of all Iraqi state institutions, especially service to provide services to the people of Baghdad beloved, especially Karrada area, which is an important economic center.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:18 pm