Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

meeting of the National Alliance ends with five files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

meeting of the National Alliance ends with five files Empty meeting of the National Alliance ends with five files

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2018, 2:29 am

[size=32]
    meeting of the National Alliance ends with five files[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

41 minutes ago

Shafaq News / The leadership of the National Alliance met with the Secretary General of the Islamic Dawa Party and the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki. 
    The meeting discussed in detail the political and security situation in addition to the issue of preparing for the elections. According to a statement published by Maliki's office. 
    Emphasis was placed on the need to abide by the Constitution and hold the elections on schedule, and to call on the Government to address the issues of displaced persons in order to cast their votes freely. 
    The leadership of the National Alliance called on the Independent High Electoral Commission to complete its technical and practical procedures for the success of the electoral process.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 12:53 am