Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq hosts a “Turkish-Syrian” meeting with Chinese and Iranian support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq hosts a “Turkish-Syrian” meeting with Chinese and Iranian support Empty Iraq hosts a “Turkish-Syrian” meeting with Chinese and Iranian support

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2024, 7:11 am

Iraq hosts a “Turkish-Syrian” meeting with Chinese and Iranian support

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-06-30 08:59
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Syrian newspaper "Al-Watan" revealed on Sunday that the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, will host a Turkish-Syrian meeting in order to renegotiate and resume normalizing relations between Ankara and Damascus.
    The Syrian journalist quoted sources she described as follow-up, saying, “The successive Syrian-Turkish statements, which came in the context of changing political data at the field and political levels, and even at the regional level, revealed anticipated and serious steps for the return of the Syrian and Turkish sides to the dialogue table.”
    The same sources confirmed that "an upcoming Syrian-Turkish meeting will be held in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, and this step will be the beginning of a long negotiation process that may lead to political and field understandings."
    She pointed out that "the Turkish side had asked Moscow and Baghdad to sit at a bilateral dialogue table with the Syrian side, without the presence of any third party and away from the media, to discuss all the details that are supposed to restore relations between the two countries to their former state."
    According to Al-Watan, the sources confirmed that "the step of renegotiating and dialogue to bring Ankara and Damascus closer together is receiving broad Arab support, as well as Russian, Chinese and Iranian support."
    Turkey supports the opposition in northern Syria, whether politically or with military equipment, and Turkish forces are deployed in Idlib Governorate and areas of the northern and eastern Aleppo countryside.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 7:40 am