Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Postponing the distribution of retirees’ salaries until tomorrow due to the bank holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Postponing the distribution of retirees’ salaries until tomorrow due to the bank holiday Empty Postponing the distribution of retirees’ salaries until tomorrow due to the bank holiday

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2024, 7:10 am

Postponing the distribution of retirees’ salaries until tomorrow due to the bank holiday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-01 01:58
    Font

Shafaq News/ An informed source suggested that the distribution of retirees’ salaries would be postponed until tomorrow, Tuesday, because the date of their distribution coincided with the holiday of all banks today, Monday, due to the implementation of the semi-annual inventory.
    The source explained to Shafak News Agency that all banks in Iraq are closed today to conduct semi-annual inventory and financial systems, which affects the salary distribution process. 
    The source pointed out that the Ministry of Finance and the Retirement Departments are working to expedite the necessary procedures to ensure that salaries are paid as soon as possible after the end of the bank holiday.
    It is noteworthy that the semi-annual inventory process carried out by banks includes reviewing accounts and ensuring conformity of financial records, which is a periodic procedure carried out in order to maintain the accuracy of financial and banking operations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 7:43 am