Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's office commented on the possibility of alliance with Sadr: Whoever agrees with our project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's office commented on the possibility of alliance with Sadr: Whoever agrees with our project  Empty Maliki's office commented on the possibility of alliance with Sadr: Whoever agrees with our project

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 3:40 am

Maliki's office commented on the possibility of alliance with Sadr: Whoever agrees with our project will be our ally

11:30 - 16/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Information Office of the President of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Tuesday, that the draft political majority is a prerequisite for all alliances with the coalition political forces, commenting on the possibility of an electoral alliance with the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, pointing out that the most important alliances will be after the elections.
    "Our alliance is clear and the main condition of the coalition is agreement with Maliki's political majority," said Hisham al-Rikabi, director of the office. "Whoever agrees with this project will be our ally and partner."
    Rikabi defended the project of the political majority, saying it was "anti-quotas and all the issues that were impeding the process of state-building."
    And Rikabi, that "the current political map is still unclear and alliances are unstable," pointing out that "the most important alliances will be after the elections." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 3:19 pm