Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hilali: Abadi insisted on fixing the dues of the new region during the talks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hilali: Abadi insisted on fixing the dues of the new region during the talks Empty Al-Hilali: Abadi insisted on fixing the dues of the new region during the talks

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 3:41 pm

Al-Hilali: Abadi insisted on fixing the dues of the new region during the talks

19:43 - 21/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The deputy of the coalition of state law, Ibtisam al-Hilali, on Sunday, the Federal Government installed the proportion of 12.6% of the dues of the region in the budget during the recent talks between representatives of the provincial government and Prime Minister.
    "The dialogue between the governments of the region and the center during the visit of the delegation of the province recently to Baghdad has seen 10 conditions by the federal government, which confirmed the commitment to the Constitution and the handing over of border posts and the deployment of federal forces within the region."
    She added that "the government pledged to pay the salaries of the staff of the region after the completion of ongoing audits and submission to the Office of Financial Control," asserting that "the government insisted during the talks on the stabilization of the proportion of 12.6% of the region's dues in the budget."
    The Prime Minister Haider Abadi had received, on Saturday, a delegation of the Kurdistan region headed by Nigervan Barzani and the membership of his deputy, Qubad Talabani and Fouad Hussein. Finished 25 k

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:25 pm