Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank sales decline affects the economic situation of the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank sales decline affects the economic situation of the country  Empty Central bank sales decline affects the economic situation of the country

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Nov 2013, 8:47 am

Central bank sales decline affects the economic situation of the country

« on: Today at 07:27:06 AM »

A member of the Finance Committee: central bank sales decline affects the economic situation of the country

02-11-2013 .. Baghdad (news) .. According to a member of the Finance Committee MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najeebeh Najib, the lower central bank sales affect the local economic situation and regional levels.

Najib said (of the Agency news): The low and high central bank sales of the dollar depends on the supply and demand ratio, indicating that the decline in sales affect the local and regional situation in Iraq.

She added: that the central bank does some measures are to make the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar stable, as well as trying to develop a convergence between the price of the dollar in the bank and its price in the market.

And between: the decline in sales of the bank is not constant, something that occurs naturally from time to time, noting that this decline is due to the volatility of demand and supply on the dollar.

The central bank announced the increase in Iraq's reserves of hard currency to (76) billion dollars after it was reported up to 66 billion dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 1:02 am