Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A US military force will arrive in Iraq to carry out this mission !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A US military force will arrive in Iraq to carry out this mission !! Empty A US military force will arrive in Iraq to carry out this mission !!

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 11:42 am

A US military force will arrive in Iraq to carry out this mission !!
    28-01-2018 03:33 PM    
    Readers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad News -

The US Army Corps of Engineers will return to Iraq to rehabilitate the Mosul dam with its local team, the Herald Dispatch newspaper reported Sunday. 

"I will be in Iraq this year for a year to help repair the dam. We have a lot of experience in this area as far as the dams are concerned and they need help there," Colonel Philip M. Sikert, commander of the Huntington Corps Corps Corps, was quoted as saying. 

"We were there in Iraq for the first time in 2003, I did a lot of infrastructure work and now I get the privilege of returning to contribute to the maintenance work," he said. 

"I will work with the staff of the US embassy in Baghdad and with the Iraqi government's water resources ministry," Sykert said, adding that he would "work with leaders in Iraq while coordinating with federal government agencies."

The United States had earlier announced the dispatch of 5,000 soldiers from the 10th Mountain Division in Iraq this spring, which confirms the growing US military presence in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

A US military force will arrive in Iraq to carry out this mission !! Empty Re: A US military force will arrive in Iraq to carry out this mission !!

Post by Lobo Sun 28 Jan 2018, 12:41 pm

WOW, I thought the Italians were repairing the dam - guess not, we will get it done and from the the troops that are there now, looks like we won't be leaving anytime soon if ever.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:44 pm