Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq, Kuwait sign agreement on "regional corridor"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq, Kuwait sign agreement on "regional corridor" Empty Iraq, Kuwait sign agreement on "regional corridor"

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2018, 11:39 am

Iraq, Kuwait sign agreement on "regional corridor"

13:45 - 14/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Chairman of the General Authority for Communications and Information Technology Khalid Al-Kandari and Director of the Legal Department of the Iraqi Ministry of Communications Imad Al-Shammari signed an agreement on the project of the regional corridor of communications.
    Al-Kandari told Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) that the project is to link the international submarines between the eastern and western regions, through the Arabian Gulf and from Kuwait, Iraq and Turkey.
    "The project will develop the infrastructure of Kuwait and establish a global headquarters in the field of telecommunications in addition to providing many opportunities for employment and investment for international companies."
    For his part, Al-Shammari said that "the agreement is working to establish a regional corridor of communications and modern technology in the Middle East through Iraq because of its privileged location."
    Al-Shammari stressed "the interest of the two countries in this project because of its importance in achieving returns and employment opportunities and investment that contribute to the development of the two countries." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 9:16 am