Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Kuwait sign agreement to set up connections to manage the station atmosphere

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq and Kuwait sign agreement to set up connections to manage the station atmosphere  Empty Iraq and Kuwait sign agreement to set up connections to manage the station atmosphere

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:16 am

Iraq and Kuwait sign agreement to set up connections to manage the station atmosphere of civil aviation

Friday, July 3, 2014 15:53
    Iraq and Kuwait sign agreement to set up connections to manage the station atmosphere  B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_42166-42
    [Baghdad - where]
    The Ministry of Transport announced the signing of the General Establishment of Civil Aviation signed an agreement with its counterpart in Kuwait, an agreement to manage aviation atmosphere.
    According to a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "General Establishment of Civil Aviation signed an agreement with the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Kuwait to set up terminal connections VSAT at Kuwait International Airport, which offers the possibility to exchange the wire and the provision of hotlines between the two sides."
    "We also used the station agreed for the purposes of civil aviation and airspace management."
    It is said that official relations between Iraq and Kuwait have seen several developments described as positive over the past years, to end the outstanding issues between the two countries, including one Iraqi Airways and the withdrawal of Kuwait lawsuit judicial international aviation Iraq, erected on the impact of the invasion of the former regime of Kuwait in 1990.
    The day saw 27 of the February 2014 arrival of the first Iraqi aircraft from Baghdad to Kuwait to launch this new relationship in this area, cut off 23 years ago.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...plOyh32gXh1L8Q

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:10 pm