Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers agrees to exempt the houses of worship and mosques from the monthly collec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Ministers agrees to exempt the houses of worship and mosques from the monthly collec Empty The Council of Ministers agrees to exempt the houses of worship and mosques from the monthly collec

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 6:12 am

[size=30]The Council of Ministers agrees to exempt the houses of worship and mosques from the monthly collection[/size]
    15/02/2018 12:17 | Number of readings: 11
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Dhi Qar
    The first deputy governor of Dhi Qar Adel al-Dekhaili, on Thursday, obtained the approval of the Council of Ministers   not to include houses of worship and mosques from the monthly collection as a key factor in the dissemination of religious awareness and community building.

"The Ministry of Electricity has recently cut off the electricity supply for the   houses of worship and mosques for all communities, and its directorates have been obliged to   pay the amounts owed to them. This decision is unfair to them because they are working for the public interest and free of charge or a material return that qualifies it," al-Dakhili said in a statement. To pay the monthly collection.

"The Council of Ministers directed the Ministry of Electricity to exempt the houses of worship and mosques from the payment of collection as it works to educate and guide and build the Iraqi society and therefore it is necessary to provide full support to ensure the durability of religious goats, which we desperately need in our time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 9:17 am