Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish attack on Jubouri: unique in the management of parliament and biased to the laws serving MPs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish attack on Jubouri: unique in the management of parliament and biased to the laws serving MPs Empty Kurdish attack on Jubouri: unique in the management of parliament and biased to the laws serving MPs

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:25 am

Kurdish attack on Jubouri: unique in the management of parliament and biased to the laws serving MPs 

09:11 - 10/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
     The MP for the Kurdish Movement for Change, Tafka Ahmed, on Saturday accused the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri of "exclusivity" in the administration of the House of Representatives, saying that Jubouri "ignores" passing laws important for the people in exchange for "bias" to the laws that serve the interests of the deputies.
     "The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri is the one who chooses the laws selectively without informing the deputies and the special committees, which confirms the uniqueness of the power in the administration of the House of Representatives."
     "The administration of Jubouri and the selection of laws constitute an obstacle to pass laws serving the citizen, which has hindered the passage of important laws such as the Association of Nurses and Health Professions and the law of accountants, oil and gas and others."
    "Ahmed al - Jubouri is trying to exploit the remaining time of parliament to pass laws on the rights of deputies, similar to the law of the House of Representatives, which included significant financial privileges after the end of the work of the MP. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:13 am