Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's policy on the latest developments between Baghdad and Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's policy on the latest developments between Baghdad and Kurdistan Empty Iran's policy on the latest developments between Baghdad and Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:13 am

[size=32]
    Iran's policy on the latest developments between Baghdad and Kurdistan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Iranian ambassador to Iraq Erj Musjedi said that Tehran welcomes the recent consensuses between Baghdad and Erbil, including the resumption of the work of Arbil and Sulaymaniyah airports. 
    "The Islamic Republic of Iran has always stressed the necessity and importance of dialogue to resolve differences and solve problems," he said in a letter to the talks and the agreements that have been reached between Baghdad and Erbil in recent weeks. 
    "Iran supports any effort to resolve disputes peacefully in the framework of a unified Iraq and its constitution," the Iranian ambassador said. "I have always stressed in recent months the importance of dialogue and made efforts to start dialogue between the two sides."
    He considered the recent consensual agreements between the two parties, including the resumption of the activities of international airports in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq is effective in the normalization and strengthening of economic and social relations in and outside Iraq, and expressed the hope that the new consensus between Tehran and Baghdad ground to improve economic and investment conditions in different regions of Iraq more And more. 
    The Iranian ambassador also expressed his hope that in light of the efforts of the parties to resolve and resolve all outstanding problems between them. 
    Baghdad imposed a ban on international flights to the airports of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah in September last, as part of the "punitive" against Kurdistan against the backdrop of the referendum on independence from Iraq. 
    Arbil has entered into tough negotiations with Baghdad over the past months in an attempt to restart international flights to the two airports, before ending with a decision by Prime Minister Haider Abadi to resume flights since Thursday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:27 pm