Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US policy receives an Iraqi request for elections: We will support this government only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US policy receives an Iraqi request for elections: We will support this government only Empty US policy receives an Iraqi request for elections: We will support this government only

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Mar 2018, 2:32 am

[size=32]
    US policy receives an Iraqi request for elections: We will support this government only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The US ambassador in Baghdad, Douglas Silliman, announced his country received a request from the Electoral Commission in Iraq to support it in the upcoming legislative elections. 
    "It is not yet clear how and how much support Washington will provide to UNHCR," Sulliman told a news conference in Baghdad. Without specifying the nature of the support requested by the Commission. 
    "The coalition told us that Iraqi forces have a good plan to protect the elections and we will not participate in securing them because the Iraqi forces are capable of doing so," he said. 
    The US ambassador to the upcoming Iraqi elections that his country "will support a moderate non-sectarian government serving all components of the Iraqi people and Washington will not support any party or political party." 
    "It is very difficult to manipulate and rig the elections because the new system is used to a high degree of accuracy and does not allow any manipulation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:08 pm