Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab ambassadors affirm their countries' support for the Iraqi government's policy of preserving the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab ambassadors affirm their countries' support for the Iraqi government's policy of preserving the Empty Arab ambassadors affirm their countries' support for the Iraqi government's policy of preserving the

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Oct 2020, 8:34 am

Arab ambassadors affirm their countries' support for the Iraqi government's policy of preserving the sovereignty of Iraq

•  Time: 10/24/2020 16:09:46

•  Read: 754 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Arab ambassadors accredited to the United Kingdom affirmed, on Saturday, their countries' support for the Iraqi government's policy of preserving the sovereignty of Iraq.
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated in a statement that Al-Furat News received a copy of it, "This came during Minister Fouad Hussein's review with a number of Arab ambassadors accredited to the United Kingdom, the political, economic and security developments, the implications of the spread of the Corona epidemic in addition to the Iraqi government's efforts to face these challenges. ".
    Hussein praised the depth of relations between Iraq and its Arab brothers, stressing "the importance of concerted efforts to address the common challenges facing the region."
    The statement added, "Hussein also provided an explanation of the repercussions of the tension in relations between Iran and the United States, and presented the most important Iraqi positions towards what affects national sovereignty."
    For their part, the Arab ambassadors affirmed their countries' support for the Iraqi government's policy of preserving the sovereignty of Iraq and rejecting interference in its internal affairs.
    Wafa Al-Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:54 pm