Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Jordanian official details details of a land transport project to boost trade with Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Jordanian official details details of a land transport project to boost trade with Iraq and Syria  Empty A Jordanian official details details of a land transport project to boost trade with Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 04 May 2018, 2:16 am

A Jordanian official details details of a land transport project to boost trade with Iraq and Syria to the Gulf
    May 03 2018 10:57 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]A railway connecting Iraq with Jordan and Syria[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

A Jordanian official on Thursday unveiled his country's intention to set up a rail link between Jordan, Iraq and Syria to reach the Gulf states, with the aim of boosting transport and trade between these countries.

"There is a trend to establish a railway going through the Mafraq Development Zone and linking Jordan, Syria and Iraq to the Gulf states," said Prince Nayef al-Bakhit, director of the Al-Mafraq Development Area (northeast of Jordan). To mention more details about the project.

Jordan is seeking to develop ways to boost its exports, which have declined in recent years due to security unrest in the region.

According to official statistics, the volume of Jordanian exports last year 2017 about $ 6.3 billion, an increase of 1.8% from the previous year, but this value is still about 10% lower than the levels of six years ago, as exports to Iraq and other countries fell due to closure the border.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:49 pm