Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's Ministry of Communications recognizes the disruption of the Internet and is proud to launch

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's Ministry of Communications recognizes the disruption of the Internet and is proud to launch Empty Iraq 's Ministry of Communications recognizes the disruption of the Internet and is proud to launch

Post by Rocky Mon May 14, 2018 4:08 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's Ministry of Communications recognizes the disruption of the Internet and is proud to launch a new service[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

Friday, 11 May 2018

The Ministry of Communications announced on Friday a temporary suspension of Internet in central and southern Iraq, and attributed the reason for the launch of a new service.
    The media advisor to the ministry and its spokesman Hazem Mohammed Ali, a short time to the Internet and then launch the new strategic service, which has already been mentioned by the Ministry of Communications close to the receipt of the national project of the Internet in full.
    He added that this project will improve the "reality of services provided by the ministry, including the Internet service and other government services, including e-government, through which the service is delivered to all subscribers via optical cable for homes through 2400 cabins distributed throughout the provinces of Iraq, serving nearly five million homes" , Adding that "the number of ladders has become 33 after the addition of 20 for the period of the past 13".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:55 pm