Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Maliki's coalition is still "panting" behind the formation of the largest bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition is still "panting" behind the formation of the largest bloc Empty Maliki's coalition is still "panting" behind the formation of the largest bloc

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 5:55 am

Maliki's coalition is still "panting" behind the formation of the largest bloc
    May 25 2018 01:24 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Nuri al - Maliki is a sectarian fugitive in Iraq[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki is still pushing for the formation of a large coalition, in an attempt to circumvent the great victory achieved by the alliance of the followers backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr in the elections, and the formation of the new government.

MP from the coalition of state law Mansour al-Baiji, urged all political forces to accelerate the resolution of the largest bloc within the House of Representatives and rapprochement among them, jumping on the constitutional right of the affected blocs to object.

He said, "Baiji", in a press statement: "The coalition of state law raises the slogan of the political majority to form a government by the largest bloc, and we have no veto on anyone and we welcome everyone who believes in our political project."

He added: "The electoral process was carried out despite some violations, and these things occur in all countries of the world, and it is unreasonable to cancel the electoral process because of the lack of some candidates." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki's coalition is still "panting" behind the formation of the largest bloc Empty Re: Maliki's coalition is still "panting" behind the formation of the largest bloc

Post by weslin3 Fri 25 May 2018, 7:15 am

Give it up Maliki.... You had your 8years...And what does Iraq have after your 8 years???? $0
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Maliki's coalition is still "panting" behind the formation of the largest bloc Empty Re: Maliki's coalition is still "panting" behind the formation of the largest bloc

Post by wciappetta Fri 25 May 2018, 8:08 am

hey they couldn't even get the quorum to invalidate the election so I guess he is SOL ....if he doesn't run to England now he will be seeing tailor about his necksize

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Fri 25 May 2018, 10:22 am

wciappetta wrote:hey they couldn't even get the quorum to invalidate the election so I guess he is SOL ....if he doesn't run to England now he will be seeing tailor about his necksize
    yes drunk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:44 pm