Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the alliance of Sadr: Abadi exit from the invitation is better for him and the Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the alliance of Sadr: Abadi exit from the invitation is better for him and the Iraqis Empty Member of the alliance of Sadr: Abadi exit from the invitation is better for him and the Iraqis

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jun 2018, 6:20 am

Member of the alliance of Sadr: Abadi exit from the invitation is better for him and the Iraqis

11:02 - 04/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the alliance of Sadr, who has the support of Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, that the departure of Prime Minister Haider Abadi of the Dawa Party, "it is good for him and the Iraqis," accusing the Dawa Party failure in the administration of the State over the past years.
    "The survival of Abadi within the Dawa Party means that the influence of the party remains on him, and therefore we will not have achieved anything for the citizens," said coalition member Mohsen Kanani in a statement published by the newspaper "The New Arab".
    Kanani added that "the party that led Iraq from one failure to another for the past 12 years will not bring him good in the coming years," adding that "leaving the party is good for him and the Iraqis, and will be his assistant in obtaining another mandate."
    A member of the coalition of state law Saad Mutlabi said in a statement today that the luster of power may push Prime Minister Haider Abadi to resign from the Islamic Dawa Party, noting that his position on the possibility of dissent from the party is not known so far. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 7:23 am