Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Suron" reveals the names of its future alliance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Suron" reveals the names of its future alliance Empty "Suron" reveals the names of its future alliance

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jun 2018, 4:07 am

[size=32]
    "Suron" reveals the names of its future alliance[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The leader of the alliance Sason and Communist Party Secretary Raed Fahmi said his coalition has begun to approach political blocs to agree on a government program to run the country. 
    "There is agreement with wisdom and victory and most of the components of the National Coalition on the principles of the government program and the general destination of the next government," Fahmi told the news agency. 
    "This understanding may move the machine quickly towards other blocs." 
    And on the Kurds between Fahmy "has been lengthy dialogue with the Kurdistan Democratic, but it was not the case with the National Union and may witness a similar dialogue with him in the coming days." 
    The alliance Suron had submitted to the rivals of the other blocs with a few seats, according to the outcome of the elections that took place on May 12, 2018.
    Last week, the United Nations called on Iraqi politicians to move quickly to form a government capable of overcoming sectarian divisions and pushing forward the badly needed post-election reforms won by an alliance led by Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr.
    The Iraqi Electoral Commission on Wednesday canceled the results of more than one thousand polling stations suspected of manipulation, at a time when Parliament seeks to amend the election law so that the Electoral Commission to re-counting and sorting manually at all polling stations in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:23 am