Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice: We have come a long way in being released thanks to the electronic archiving system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice: We have come a long way in being released thanks to the electronic archiving system Empty Justice: We have come a long way in being released thanks to the electronic archiving system

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:34 am

Justice: We have come a long way in being released thanks to the electronic archiving system
    June 05 2018 11:42 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Justice: We executed 14 death sentences and continue to implement the rest of the sentences according to the law[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

"The total number of released prisoners from the Ministry's prisons during the last month reached 518 inmates of the ministry's prisons in Baghdad and the provinces, including 106 general amnesty, 62 women and 456 men, were released after the end of their sentences," a ministry statement said.
    "The reform department has made great strides in the area of ​​release operations with the implementation of the electronic supervision system, which allows the possibility of identifying inmates who have completed their sentences and contribute to the determination of their files according to the legal period set for release."
    The number of those released by the amnesty law reached (7643) inmates since 11/2016 until 31/5/2018.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:08 am