Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet votes on state property controls

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet votes on state property controls Empty Cabinet votes on state property controls

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:34 am

Cabinet votes on state property controls

19:11 - 05/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    The Council of Ministers voted on Tuesday to regulate the extinguishing of the amounts due to the tenants of real estate in some governorates, while voting on the allocation of money from the emergency budget to face the electrical faults during the peak period.
    "The Cabinet held its regular session under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," the ministry's media office said in a statement. "The meeting witnessed the vote on the date of the launch of the fourth license and the Dom 2025 initiative."
    The office added that "the Council voted on the draft law of the first amendment to the law of the fund to recover Iraq's money No. 9 of 2012," noting that "was voted on the committee composed under the Council of Ministers No. 84 of 2018 on the custody of the children of the governments of Daash."
    "The Council voted on the draft law of Iraq's accession to the International Convention for the Control and Management of Ballast Water and Sediments in Ships for 2004, and voted to protect a number of local products."
    "The session also witnessed the vote on the rules of extinguishing the amounts incurred by the tenants to the real estate of the state and its territory in the provinces where the economic activities stopped," pointing out that "the vote was to address the damage of the war on gangs, "He said.
    The Bureau confirmed that "the Council voted on the financial allocation of the emergency budget to meet the electrical faults during the peak period," explaining that "at the request of the Ministry of Transport, the Council decided to extend the contract with Serco." End 25 n

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:13 am