Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The same as the meeting of the three presidencies on the results of the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The same as the meeting of the three presidencies on the results of the elections Empty The same as the meeting of the three presidencies on the results of the elections

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jun 2018, 8:49 am

The same as the meeting of the three presidencies on the results of the elections
    June 09 2018 03:09 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]The three presidencies[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A source close to the Presidency of the Republic, Saturday, the results of the meeting of the three presidencies and political blocs in the home of President Fuad Masum in Baghdad.

The source said: "My presidency of the parliament and the Republic agreed with representatives of the political blocs who attended the meeting on a working paper on the decisions of Parliament on the dimension and sorting the results of the elections manually and the formation of the next government."

He added that "this paper will contain points to satisfy all parties on the results, including the alliance of Souron, who is leading the elections."

The three presidencies held this morning a meeting in the house of President Fuad Masum to discuss the recent parliamentary decisions on the elections and the issue of forming the next government. It is noteworthy that the parliament voted earlier on the third amendment to the law of elections of the House of Representatives, which is To return to the manual counting and counting of the results of the parliamentary elections held on May 12 and cancel the results of the vote abroad.

The Iraqis voted Saturday (12 May, 2018) to elect a new parliament. These elections are the first after the defeat of the terrorist "Da'ash" organization, while the Independent Electoral Commission announced that the participation rate in the elections was 44%. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:56 am