Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors Empty The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 2:25 am

The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Announced the Ministry of Oil, put the Samawa refinery in the province of Muthanna investment, a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day.
    The ministry said in a statement, followed by "Economy News", "The refinery will be a capacity of 70 thousand barrels / day and be implemented in the style of BOOT or BOO in accordance with the investment law in refineries No. 64 of 2007 and its amendments."
    It added that the refinery's products should be "environmentally friendly and in conformity with the international standards ( EURO 5 )," adding that the investor will include tax exemptions "under the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006".
    "According to the statement," Under the second amendment to the Investment Law No. 64 of 2007, the discount rate on the price of crude oil on the ship is 8%, not less than (5) dollars and not more than (10) dollars from the world price.
    She pointed out that "the closing date of the sale of bags will be the end of the official working day on Sunday, 2/9/2018 and the deadline for receipt of documents submitted by companies wishing to invest in the refinery above the end of the official working day on Sunday, 30/10/2018.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm