Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Badairi: $ 2000 the price of the functional class in Diwaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Badairi: $ 2000 the price of the functional class in Diwaniyah Empty Al-Badairi: $ 2000 the price of the functional class in Diwaniyah

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Al-Badairi: $ 2000 the price of the functional class in Diwaniyah[/size]

[rtl]56 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Revealed a member of the wisdom of the province of Diwaniyah Ali al-Budairi that the price of job grades recently launched by the government in Diwaniyah amounted to two thousand dollars per class.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Badairi said that the office of the governor and the office of the head of the provincial council turned to a place to sell the job grades, stressing the threat of electricity stations in Diwaniyah to stop if this corruption continued and exploit the demands of the public to achieve personal benefits for some corrupt officials in the governorate council.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:07 am