Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A fishing company on the road to the establishment in Faw in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A fishing company on the road to the establishment in Faw in Basra Empty A fishing company on the road to the establishment in Faw in Basra

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jul 2018, 3:57 am

A fishing company on the road to the establishment in Faw in Basra
    July 30 2018 11:21 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Minister of Transport Kazem Fangan[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Ministry of Transport announced the establishment of a public fishing company based in Al-Faw city in Basra.

Transport Minister Kazem al-Hamami said in a press statement: "The ministry has made strides in reviving the fishing company, and there are contacts with ministries of agriculture, oil and planning in this regard."

Hamami pointed out that "the ministry began as a first step to grant passports to fishermen working in the private sector so that they can work more freely, but this measure does not dispense with the existence of a company specializing in fishing," adding: "The headquarters of the company will be in the district of FAO at Its foundation, will provide a lot of jobs. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:32 pm