Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Operating expenses and investment up to September amounted to 70.2 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Operating expenses and investment up to September amounted to 70.2 trillion dinars Empty Operating expenses and investment up to September amounted to 70.2 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jan 2014, 2:42 am

Operating expenses and investment up to September amounted to 70.2 trillion dinars

01/05/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Detection of the Finance Committee for disbursements and operational state investment up to September 2013, which amounted to 70.2 trillion dinars.
    Said committee member Magda al-Tamimi told / JD /: Total expenses in the final consolidated real and non-financial assets until the month of September 2013, amounted to 70 trillion and 225 billion and 129 million dinars.
    She said Al-Tamimi: The operating expenses for the House of Representatives and the Presidency of the Republic and the Council of Ministers, ministries all up to September amounted to (50) trillion 983 billion and 464 million dinars, while the investment budget (19) trillion and 241 billion (664) million.
    It is noted that the investment budget allocated in the budget of 2013 amounted to 55 trillion dinars and the operating budget (83) trillion dinars were distributed to institutions, ministries and state bodies all.
    And referred to the total federal income according to the budget in 2013 amounted to (119.3) trillion dinars were the result of calculating the revenues from export of crude oil at an average price 90 dollars per barrel and export capacity of up to 2.9 million barrels per day, including the quantity produced and exported from the Kurdistan region, amounting to (250) thousand barrels a day will come where oil revenues this Development Fund for Iraq after the discount (5%) for war reparations Kuwait. / End / Doaa Amer /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:31 pm