Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Russian company is ready to electrify areas in Wasit for free

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Russian company is ready to electrify areas in Wasit for free Empty A Russian company is ready to electrify areas in Wasit for free

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Aug 2018, 6:33 am

A Russian company is ready to electrify areas in Wasit for free

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The company (Kazprom) in charge of extracting oil from the oil field Badra desire to equip the east of the city of Kut electricity free of charge. 
    The head of the energy committee in the Wasit Council said in an interview with the "morning" and read by "Economy News", that the company (Kazprom) Russian charge of extracting oil from the field of Badra, expressed willingness to equip the area of ​​Jansan power, free of charge, noting that the actual need of the area Not to exceed 10 megawatts, noting that "the Russian company asked the local administration in Wasit to extend transmission lines from the field of Badra to the area length of 18 km."
    She explained that "the management of Wasit, both executive and legislative, have expressed their consent to the extension of pipelines from the oil field to the center of the region, indicating that the new energy will contribute to reduce the pressure on the electricity network, which will transfer the share of the region of national electricity to the rest of the province," pointing to That the province of Wasit witnessed during the last period a significant improvement in the hours of power supply.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:54 pm