Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel threatens Gaza with "severe and severe blow"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel threatens Gaza with "severe and severe blow" Empty Israel threatens Gaza with "severe and severe blow"

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Sep 2018, 3:14 am

Israel threatens Gaza with "severe and severe blow"

Friday, 7 September
    -+

Israeli President Reuven Rivlin said that the next battle in the Gaza Strip would be "different and more severe than its predecessor."

Rivlin's remarks came during a tour of the Gaza Strip, during which he met with soldiers from the Sahrawi Expeditionary Brigade and the Gaza Brigade.

Rivlin said that Tel Aviv "determined to prepare for it, and if the element of surprise, we will strike the enemy a severe blow," according to his claim.

Palestinian protests continue in the framework of the "March of Return" on the border of the Gaza Strip since late March. Clashes between Palestinians and Israeli forces killed at least 170 Palestinians and wounded thousands more.
    Israeli army: Two of the 8 rockets fired from the Gaza Strip were intercepted
    18 Palestinians injured in renewed Israeli shelling of Gaza

Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman said last week that toppling Hamas militarily would have a difficult price, including the reoccupation of the Gaza Strip.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:49 am