Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A severe blow to the terrorists "Dahesh" kills many of them in Deir Ezzor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A severe blow to the terrorists "Dahesh" kills many of them in Deir Ezzor Empty A severe blow to the terrorists "Dahesh" kills many of them in Deir Ezzor

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jun 2017, 2:28 am

A severe blow to the terrorists "Dahesh" kills many of them in Deir Ezzor

Editorial Date: 2017/6/11

Units of the Syrian Arab Army were destroyed by the coverage of the warplanes and reinforcements of the "Dahesh" listed on the list of international terrorism in Deir al-Zour.
    The air force in the Syrian Arab Army dealt intensive strikes on the concentrations and fortifications "calling" the terrorist in the vicinity of the Panorama, Kazaa of faith and the rich and the intersection of Tharda and the hill of Alush and Al-Arifi and the village of El Geneina.
    The air strikes resulted in the killing of many terrorists, "Daash" dead and injured and the destruction of their mechanisms.
    Army units clashed with terrorist groups from Da'ash attacking military posts in the vicinity of the Panorama area, killing several terrorists and fleeing the rest.
    And destroyed units of the army warehouse ammunition "calling" and killed 82 terrorists between the dead and wounded near the cover development in the vicinity of the panorama and the corridors of insurance and financial construction and Hafsa mosque in the city of Deir al-Zour during the past 48 hours.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:28 am