Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the victory: the meeting of the invitation did not discuss any candidate for prime minis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the victory: the meeting of the invitation did not discuss any candidate for prime minis Empty A member of the victory: the meeting of the invitation did not discuss any candidate for prime minis

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Sep 2018, 6:55 am

A member of the victory: the meeting of the invitation did not discuss any candidate for prime minister non-worship

14:28 - 22/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Al-Nasr Alliance Jassim Al-Olawi, on Saturday, that the meeting of the Shura of the Islamic Dawa Party did not discuss any name of a candidate for prime minister, but the head of the alliance Haider Abadi.
    "It is very certain that the meeting of the Islamic Dawa Party nominated Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi to head the next government," Al-Olawi said in a statement.
    Al-Olawi added that he "was in contact with one of the attendees at the meeting in this regard," noting that "the meeting did not put any name for the prime minister is non-worship."
    The channel "Sky News Arab" reported earlier on Saturday, that the Islamic Dawa Party agreed that Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the only candidate for prime minister, meeting today. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:24 am