Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation announces the success of its plan for the 40th visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation announces the success of its plan for the 40th visit Empty Transportation announces the success of its plan for the 40th visit

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Oct 2018, 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Transportation announces the success of its plan for the 40th visit
    The Ministry of Transport announced the success of its service plan for the transportation of visitors to Karbala to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussein.
    The Minister of Transport, Engineer Abdullah Laibi, said in a statement on Wednesday that "Praise be to God the promotion of visitors to the holy city of Karbala in high flow according to a plan prepared by the ministry in advance," praising "the efforts and perseverance of the ministry employees and their coordination with all high security, administrative and service."
    He added that "the success of this plan comes within a series of successive successes recorded by the Ministry of Transport during the past years because of accumulated experience and commitment of its members to the instructions and controls of their officials and perseverance in the service of the people of this country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:07 pm