Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Image: Corruption and poor planning behind the waste of five trillion for the agricultural initiativ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Image: Corruption and poor planning behind the waste of five trillion for the agricultural initiativ Empty Image: Corruption and poor planning behind the waste of five trillion for the agricultural initiativ

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Nov 2018, 7:57 am

Image: Corruption and poor planning behind the waste of five trillion for the agricultural initiative

16:28 - 18/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Between economic expert Majid al-Suri, Sunday, that government corruption and poor planning caused the loss of five trillion for the agricultural initiative without benefiting the agricultural sector in the country.
    Al-Soury said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "five trillion dollars have been disbursed to improve the agricultural reality over the past years, but that government corruption wasted these funds in illegal ways." He pointed out that "the funds spent for the agricultural initiative did not produce tangible results on the ground."
    He added that "the previous governments bear responsibility for the decline of the agricultural sector because of poor planning and lack of interest in this vital sector," noting that "the current government has placed within its government program to promote the economic reality through the support of the agricultural sector."
    He pointed out that "supporting agriculture in Iraq needs to fight corruption seriously and to develop plans without deliberate distribution of funds in a futile manner."

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 1:57 pm