Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls on Turkey through NATO to launch adequate water rations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls on Turkey through NATO to launch adequate water rations Empty Iraq calls on Turkey through NATO to launch adequate water rations

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Iraq calls on Turkey through NATO to launch adequate water rations[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The MP, a member of the Iraqi delegation participating in the meetings of the Parliamentary Assembly of NATO member Jamal al-Muhammadawi, on Monday, the Turkish government to launch water quotas sufficient for Iraq, and not complicate this file.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Iraqi delegation participating in the meetings of the Parliamentary Assembly of NATO member countries in the Canadian city of Halifax met with the Turkish delegation at an expanded meeting to discuss issues and issues of common concern," the media office of Al-Hamdawi said in a statement. .[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The parliament and the Iraqi government are looking forward to developing and deepening bilateral relations in the economic and cultural fields between the two Muslim peoples," the statement quoted Mahmoudawi as saying. "The water is a blessing and gift from the Lord of the Worlds to our countries in the region. Fill the Alesso Dam. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "this problem can be addressed to harm the future of the country and alleviate the crisis and its disastrous consequences by peaceful negotiation to ensure good neighborliness and maintain the common interests between the two Muslim countries." He called on the Turkish government to "not complicate the file and launch of water quotas sufficient to meet the needs of Iraq."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed to "the great damage caused to large areas of land, in addition to the drop in water levels in the Tigris River last summer, which generated real concern and resentment in the Iraqi street."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:19 pm