Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting between bin Salman and Erdogan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting between bin Salman and Erdogan Empty A meeting between bin Salman and Erdogan

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:51 am

A meeting between bin Salman and Erdogan 111-4-660x330

A meeting between bin Salman and Erdogan

Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Zhaouchoglu has revealed that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has asked President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to meet in Buenos Aires on the sidelines of the G20 summit.
    "Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has asked in a telephone conversation with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to meet in the Argentine capital Buenos Aires on the sidelines of the G20 summit scheduled for November 30 and December 1," Oglu told the Sued Doetshe Zeitung newspaper. President Erdogan did not clearly answer, saying: "We will see."
    "The people who came to Turkey (to kill Khashoggi) did not act on their own, and we are sure of that. They would not have dared to do this, and of course I am not talking without evidence. "
    Turkish Foreign Minister Turki Oklu, and last Friday's response at a news conference on the question of the possibility of arranging a meeting between President Erdogan and the Crown Prince "if the latter requested it," saying: "There is no impediment to a meeting between Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Saudi Crown Prince Prince Mohammed bin Salman. "

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:18 am