Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil falls ahead of upcoming OPEC meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil falls ahead of upcoming OPEC meeting Empty Oil falls ahead of upcoming OPEC meeting

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Dec 2018, 1:39 am

Oil falls ahead of upcoming OPEC meeting

Oil falls ahead of upcoming OPEC meeting 11679

Oil prices fell on Thursday as stock markets plummeted, but trading remained idle ahead of the OPEC meeting, which is expected to result in a supply cut aimed at scraping supply that has pushed crude down 30 percent since October. 
    Brent crude futures were trading at $ 61.06 a barrel by 06:19 GMT, down 50 cents, or 0.8 percent from the latest settlement. 
    WTI futures fell 60 cents, or 1.1 percent, to $ 52.29 a barrel. 
    Traders said oil prices were down on weak global financial markets, which saw stock market crash today. 
    Since early October, crude oil has lost about 30 percent of its value amidst rising supplies and concerns that any economic slowdown could dampen demand for fuel. 
    OPEC meets at its headquarters in Vienna on Thursday to decide on production policy.
    OPEC crude oil production has risen 4.1 percent since mid-2018 to 33.31 million bpd.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14641

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:24 am