Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

10 million Britons on the streets .. And the state of maximum alert with the security authorities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

10 million Britons on the streets .. And the state of maximum alert with the security authorities Empty 10 million Britons on the streets .. And the state of maximum alert with the security authorities

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Dec 2018, 2:27 am

10 million Britons on the streets .. And the state of maximum alert with the security authorities

10:16 - 22/12/2018

10 million Britons on the streets .. And the state of maximum alert with the security authorities %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's security authorities put on high alert on Saturday for fear of a terrorist attack as millions of shoppers went to the British market to buy birth attendants.
    "The streets of Britain are expected to be crowded today with more than 10 million shoppers going out to spend nearly £ 1 billion in buying sweets, gifts and Christmas decorations," the Sun newspaper reported in a news release. Christian world as of the 25th of this month. "
    "British police, along with the anti-terrorist firm, have prepared themselves to confront any possible threat from the extremist organization and have launched a major advertising campaign over the past few days to remind the British how to help counter terrorist threats," she said.
    "British security also asked shopkeepers, shops in crowded markets and areas to train their staff to help people in the event of a specific terrorist attack," she said.
    Many European countries fear that terrorists may be used to urge people out to celebrate Christmas and New Year to carry out bloody attacks. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:45 am