Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo: The withdrawal of our troops from Syria is a tactical change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompeo: The withdrawal of our troops from Syria is a tactical change Empty Pompeo: The withdrawal of our troops from Syria is a tactical change

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Jan 2019, 2:27 am

Pompeo: The withdrawal of our troops from Syria is a tactical change 5c33b8a1d437507e738b4584-660x330

Pompeo: The withdrawal of our troops from Syria is a tactical change
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the withdrawal of US forces from Syria was only a tactical change in its fight against Iran's regional "da'ash" and "influence."
    "There was a loud noise about the withdrawal of troops from Syria," Pompeo said in an interview with CNBC on Monday. "The US strategy in the region has not changed completely. This will be confirmed by the allies of Washington and its partners in the Middle East during His upcoming tour in the region.
    "There is no change in our resolve to defeat the alleged Caliphate State, that is, worldwide, and our strategy for confronting Iran has not changed," he said.
    Pompio also reiterated his country's adherence to its goal of "putting an end to Iran's hostile influence". "We are talking about changing tactics. We are withdrawing 2,000 soldiers from Syria, but the goals we have been aiming at over the past 24 months of the current administration, , Are the same as our previous goals. "
    The minister said the United States would "continue to consolidate alliances" in the region, among other steps the US administration will use to achieve these goals.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:30 am