Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: salaries of the three presidencies exaggerated and the parliament will achieve its validity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: salaries of the three presidencies exaggerated and the parliament will achieve its validity Empty Vice: salaries of the three presidencies exaggerated and the parliament will achieve its validity

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:50 am

Vice: salaries of the three presidencies exaggerated and the parliament will achieve its validity

09:17 - 20/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the alliance of the other, Ali Ghawi, on Sunday, that the salaries of the three presidencies are huge and very exaggerated and the Parliament will investigate and will have a word, indicating that the amounts published recently will deepen the gap between the citizen and the official and upset the street, and the reference will reject such amounts.
    "The salaries of the three presidencies and after their publication on the websites, are considered huge amounts and above the normal level and the Parliament will have a word," said Ghawi in a statement to the Information Center, adding that "the reform coalition and the rest in particular will look at the figures of recently published amounts, "These salaries can not be at this level, as the authority will reject them and will anger the street."
    He added that "the salaries of the three presidencies will deepen the gap between the citizen and the official, especially that there are very large numbers under the poverty line and a lot of demands for services and improve living, and therefore the salaries of presidencies conflict with the aspirations of the people."
    Some websites published last week figures as the salaries of the three presidencies, where the salary of the President of the Republic 50 million dinars, in addition to 40 million others allowances and hospitality and a little less for the prime ministers and parliament. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Aug 15, 2024 5:47 am