Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Investment Committee confirms the government's inability to build 10 residential citie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Investment Committee confirms the government's inability to build 10 residential citie Empty Parliamentary Investment Committee confirms the government's inability to build 10 residential citie

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Aug 2024, 7:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Investment Committee confirms the government's inability to build 10 residential cities[/size]
    • Today 14:32

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Investment and Economy Committee, MP Mohammed Al-Ziyadi, confirmed on Wednesday that the government is unable to build 10 residential cities.
    Al-Ziyadi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "The government's move to build ten large residential cities in the governorates contradicts reality, due to the inability to cover their financial costs, noting that each residential city needs 10 trillion dinars."
    He added, "The investor needs money to establish his projects, indicating that the lack of providing money takes us back to the page of stalled and abandoned projects."
    He called on the government to "think of other ways and methods, as is the case with the Chinese oil-for-reconstruction loan issue." 
    He added, "Residential city and complex construction projects must provide significant facilities and be distributed to specific segments of citizens with support from official banks such as Rafidain, Rashid and other government or mixed banks."
     It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani announced during his speech on the sidelines of the Al-Jawahiri Residential City ceremony that the government announced 5 residential cities as a first phase, to be built in the capital Baghdad, Babylon, Karbala, Nineveh and Anbar, and later 10 new residential cities will be announced in other governorates. End / 25m

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 10:17 pm