Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Not including the installation.. An economist puts forward 4 solutions to the problem of contracts i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Not including the installation.. An economist puts forward 4 solutions to the problem of contracts i Empty Not including the installation.. An economist puts forward 4 solutions to the problem of contracts i

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Aug 2024, 5:07 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Not including the installation.. An economist puts forward 4 solutions to the problem of contracts in government departments[/size]

[size=45]Economic researcher Diaa Al-Mohsen put forward 4 solutions to address the problem of the high number of contract employees in government departments and institutions, while pointing out that making them permanent employees will not be a solution to this crisis.[/size]
    [size=45]“The problem of contracts has become a concern for all parties,” Al Mohsen said. “The first party is the citizen who fears that the department he works for will dispense with his services for any reason, which could negatively impact his social life. On the other hand, the second party is the government, which feels that there are those who are putting great pressure on it to keep the people contracted with the government, regardless of the deficit in the state’s general budget.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mohsen explained that “this problem has had a negative impact on other aspects, especially with the presence of people who may not be able to obtain a rewarding retirement, because they do not have years of service that would allow the Retirement Department to pay the retirement salary, not to mention the inability of these people to obtain loans, or to apply for a residential plot of land.”[/size]
    [size=45]“I do not think that addressing this issue will be through their appointment in the institutions in which they work, but rather through seriously considering creating productive projects that these people will manage. Thus, the government will have killed more than one bird with one stone. The first is to provide the local market with products that are imported at great expense, and thus these imports will be stopped or at least reduced,” he added.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The second solution is to reduce the pressure on the general budget by dispensing with these people because there are projects that can absorb them." He pointed out that, "As for the third solution, it is to provide a permanent job opportunity with a higher income than the income they receive now."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The fourth solution is to achieve balance in the exchange markets, which means stability in the exchange rates of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar, in addition to the decrease in inflation rates that the national economy suffers from, and finally, this results in encouraging others to open other projects that absorb large numbers of the unemployed."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "These solutions are nothing more than wishes that may not come true if these projects are subjected to bureaucracy and obstacles are placed in the way of these projects coming to light, which requires reconsidering the instructions for granting small and medium loans, which results in activating many economic sectors whose products are absent from the local market."[/size]
    [size=45]There are more than four million government employees in Iraq in government departments and institutions, while most contractors and daily wage earners in government departments suffer because they do not have the same benefits as their permanent counterparts.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 10:21 pm