Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Policy / Abu Bakr for "time": the central government and the region serious about resolving contenti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Policy / Abu Bakr for "time": the central government and the region serious about resolving contenti Empty Policy / Abu Bakr for "time": the central government and the region serious about resolving contenti

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Feb 2014, 3:50 am

Policy / Abu Bakr for "time": the central government and the region serious about resolving contentious issues

Author: | Number of readings: 27 | 0 Like Font Size:

02/20/2014 17:27
    Baghdad time
    Deputy for the Kurdistan Alliance, on Thursday, and there are serious to Baghdad and Erbil to resolve issues of contention between the two parties, as pointed out to resolve the contentious issues in the interest of everyone.

MP said Azad Abu Bakr, for "time", "The visit of the President Regional Government Kurdistan to Baghdad for the third time, demonstrates the seriousness and passion for solving problems between the federal government and the region, "adding that" there is a positive atmosphere between Baghdad and Erbil, the fact that finding solutions to the problems between the two sides in the interest of everyone. "

He Abu Bakr, "We are embarking on elections , and the budget did not acknowledge until now in the House of Representatives and you should pay attention to it, "expressing at the same time for" optimism results of continuing visits between Baghdad and Erbil. "

said the parliamentarian from the Kurdish forces that "to reach agreement on the contentious issues would pass the budget, on the grounds The quorum of the Parliament will be completed in the case of the presence of coalition MPs Alcardsata to the hearings, which would speed up the reading and approve the budget within a few days. "

Abu Bakr confirmed that "the solution to the problems between the two sides will accelerate the adoption of the budget within a week or two weeks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:57 am