Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

countries urge Israel to fight Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

countries urge Israel to fight Iran Empty countries urge Israel to fight Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jan 2019, 2:32 am

[size=32]
    countries urge Israel to fight Iran[/size]
    countries urge Israel to fight Iran Israel%20(3)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The Israeli newspaper Maariv said Wednesday that a new war is looming over the borders of the Jewish state from the north.

"The new war is not commissioned by Israel, but by the moderate Arab states that are urging us to fight against Iran instead," the newspaper said in an article published by Yoni Ben Menachem. "We are likely to be involved in a war in the north, And it is too late to try to present another vision for the whole course of events and to generalize our relationship with Iran and Syria. "

"Everyone agrees with the policy of attacks on Iran's targets, the weapons of Tehran and thousands of targets in the time of Chief of Staff Eisenkot's term. There is no one to open his mouth and question," she said. "It was more right from the beginning to try to make an effort to work with Iran and to intervene in Syria by political means Through Russia and the United States. "

The newspaper pointed out that Israel agreed with Trump on a strategy against Iran, obliging Tel Aviv to act "aggressively and engage in favor of others, in a very early war, perhaps it is possible to refrain from them if we act differently," she estimated.

According to the Israeli writer, "Israel is behaving with arrogant and dangerous aggression against Iran and Syria," stressing at the same time that "unlike the Gaza front, there are no immediate military activities against Israel, because Syria is boiling in its blood and will not initiate any attack on us, Hezbollah only launches threats. "

Ben-Menachem stressed that "Iran's partial threats should not be believed, and it is worthwhile to reach the conclusion that Tehran has no immediate intention to attack us. Therefore, the attempt to present the date of the war with Iran is a mistake," he said, noting that "it seems to me that this is what we are doing in practice." The limit of his saying.

"We have to be careful to present Russia's recent commitment to Israel's security at risk because of possible friction with Russia's interest in Syria, and perhaps to ask us to stop the attacks in Syria," he said. "There is a Russian-American consensus to stop Iranian control over Syria."

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/94ae65de-dfbc-454e-babb-d2342e8295ed

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 10:47 pm