Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: ballot boxes unresolved controversy Maliki third state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: ballot boxes unresolved controversy Maliki third state Empty Keywords: ballot boxes unresolved controversy Maliki third state

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Feb 2014, 6:03 am

Keywords: ballot boxes unresolved controversy Maliki third state

Details Group: politicalPublished on Monday, February 24, 2014 10:21

шаблоны joomla 3.5

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - A member of a coalition of state law on the Keywords, the third-term Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, determined by the polls, stressing that a coalition of state law, he has no alternative candidate is Maliki.

He Keywords for (IMN ) that "there is political blocs do not want to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, that has the power and the will of being able to choose political positions and executive critical; they would like to be a follower of attitudes and policies that derive from foreign countries."

He explained that "al-Maliki, the alliance's candidate for the next presidential cycle, and the polls are the judge and al-Faisal."

It should be noted that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, hold office since the two elections ago.

He said the coalition united in earlier, it Aiatred to give al-Maliki for a third term in the event of parliamentary seats won to qualify for the formation of the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:18 am