Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity denies the existence of any agreement for the return of al-Hashemi and Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity denies the existence of any agreement for the return of al-Hashemi and Najaf Empty Parliamentary integrity denies the existence of any agreement for the return of al-Hashemi and Najaf

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Mar 2019, 3:29 am

Parliamentary integrity denies the existence of any agreement for the return of al-Hashemi and Najafi and Issawi to Iraq

08:38 - 05/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee on Tuesday denied the existence of any agreement on the return of those wanted for the judiciary such as Rafie al-Issawi, Ethel al-Nujaifi, Tarek al-Hashemi or Ali Hatem Sulaiman to Iraq, indicating that the defendants must surrender themselves to the judiciary, especially that there are cases and crimes accused of committing them.
    "The wanted for the judiciary, especially Rafie al-Issawi, Tariq al-Hashimi, Ethel al-Nujaifi, Ali Hatem Suleiman and Ayham al-Samarrai, there is no political agreement on their return to Iraq," said Sabah al-Ukaili, a member of the committee.
    "The names mentioned are required to eliminate several charges, and if they enter Iraq, the judiciary will take its course with them, especially with the existence of some of the charges against them."
    "The defendants, if they return to Iraq, must surrender themselves to the judiciary first, in order to absolve themselves if they are innocent of that." He pointed out that "everyone stands against those who harmed the Iraqi people and can not accept their return to Iraq without an account according to Law ". Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:24 am