Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political: Iraq's dependence on Saudi Arabia in the economy and energy will not be overnight

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political: Iraq's dependence on Saudi Arabia in the economy and energy will not be overnight Empty Political: Iraq's dependence on Saudi Arabia in the economy and energy will not be overnight

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2019, 6:50 am

Political: Iraq's dependence on Saudi Arabia in the economy and energy will not be overnight

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad

"Saudi Arabia's offer to be an alternative to Iran in supplying Iraq with energy and economy can not be done overnight," said political analyst Adnan al-Sarraj on Thursday.

"The supply of electricity to Iraq by Saudi Arabia and Kuwait for free is merely rumors and leaks that are incorrect or at least not proven by official sources," Al-Sarraj said in a statement to the news agency. "Kuwait is still demanding the debt that Iraq has incurred since its invasion By the former regime. "

"Saudi Arabia specifically offered Iraq to be the alternative in the economy and energy, but it is not that easy there are long distances between Saudi Arabia and Iraq and need to establish and manufacture, and all these things are not overnight."

According to press reports, Saudi Arabia is seeking to be an alternative to Iran in Iraq in the field of energy and economy, especially after US pressure on Iraq to comply with the sanctions imposed by Washington on Tehran over its nuclear program and its "provocative" policy in the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 12:23 pm