Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is working on an agreement with Turkey and Syria to manage water and security and judicial coor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is working on an agreement with Turkey and Syria to manage water and security and judicial coor Empty Iraq is working on an agreement with Turkey and Syria to manage water and security and judicial coor

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2019, 7:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq is working on an agreement with Turkey and Syria to manage water and security and judicial coordination

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD /

The newspaper "Al-Ghad Press" on Sunday, a document issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, addressed to the Legal Department in the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, on the draft cooperation agreement between the Iraqi government and the Syrian government.

"The Ministry of Water Resources has shown that the vision matches the vision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on promoting cooperation in the areas of water, facilitating access to information and data, joint monitoring and water resource management, and coordinating with the Turkish side to ensure fair and equitable access to water quotas.

With regard to the Syrian side's proposal on security cooperation, the document noted that "the Legal Department and Human Rights Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs have indicated the addition of trafficking in persons, as well as the possibility of adding the words proposed by the High Commission for Human Rights to" Judicial response to criminal threats legally sanctioned in Iraq and Syria across common borders such as terrorism, organized crime, narcotics, trafficking in antiquities and trafficking in human beings ".

The document added that "the ministry also proposed the addition of amendments to the management of water resources joint management and coordination with the Turkish side."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:52 pm