Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Victory" demands Abdul Mahdi to clarify the government's actions against the case against Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Victory" demands Abdul Mahdi to clarify the government's actions against the case against Turkey Empty "Victory" demands Abdul Mahdi to clarify the government's actions against the case against Turkey

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Apr 2019, 5:46 am

"Victory" demands Abdul Mahdi to clarify the government's actions against the case against Turkey

11:34 - 22/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The 
    MP for the coalition of victory Huda Sajad, on Monday, the Prime Minister to clarify the procedures of the government and inform the Iraqi people against the lawsuit against Turkey. 
    "We have already submitted a parliamentary question to the Prime Minister to inform us of his measures taken against the case against the Turkish Republic by the previous government following the passage and sale of Iraqi crude oil through the region in violation of international laws and norms," ​​Sajjad said in a statement. Good-neighborly relations ". 
    She demanded the Prime Minister to "announce the procedures for the Iraqi people and inform him of the stages reached by the lawsuit and when the verdict will be delivered as it relates to the recovery of large funds to Iraq and must be made this issue under the eyes of the Iraqi street to know the amount of money held by the government of Turkey." Ending / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:25 pm