Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament decides to hold its next Sunday and within budget agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament decides to hold its next Sunday and within budget agenda Empty Parliament decides to hold its next Sunday and within budget agenda

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Mar 2014, 6:07 am

Parliament decides to hold its next Sunday and within budget agenda

Mon Mar 24 2014 12:11 | (Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad
    decided the House of Representatives, on Monday, held its usual next Sunday for the resumption of the second reading of the draft law on the state budget. said the decision of Parliament Mohammed al-Khalidi in an interview for "Alsumaria News" , "The parliament decided to hold its usual next Sunday," noting that "the agenda of the meeting includes the second reading of the draft law of the state budget." He Khalidi to "a kind of progress in the talks between the center and the Kurdistan region." The Speaker of the House Osama Najafi adjournment of the Council of 14 (March 19, 2014), which was devoted to discuss the crisis in Anbar until further notice, as he emphasized the Kurdistan Alliance MP Mahmoud Othman that a committee was formed to take the proposals made ​​on the province. noteworthy that the parliamentary blocs failed to reach an agreement on the federal budget for the current year of 2014, which prevented the inclusion on the agenda of many of the previous sessions of parliament, was charged with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi deliberately non-inclusion of the budget in the context of a "conspiracy" against the state led.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:07 pm