Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture announces the acceptance of marketing 750 thousand acres of wheat outside the agricultur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture announces the acceptance of marketing 750 thousand acres of wheat outside the agricultur Empty Agriculture announces the acceptance of marketing 750 thousand acres of wheat outside the agricultur

Post by Rocky Thu May 30, 2019 2:32 am

Agriculture announces the acceptance of marketing 750 thousand acres of wheat outside the agricultural plan

16:13 - 29/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Ministry of Agriculture announced on Wednesday the introduction of all wheat harvest outside the agricultural plan and accept its marketing, indicating that the area of ​​these farms up to 750 thousand acres throughout the country.
    "The ministry has prepared a plan to grow wheat for this year with areas of up to 12 million and 300 thousand acres throughout the country," Agriculture spokesman Hamid al-Nayef told Al-Maaloumah.
    He added that "there are farms for farmers not registered and outside the agricultural plan previously refused to accept the crop," adding that "the opinion body in the ministry decided to accept the marketing of all farms outside the agricultural plan."
    He explained that "the total of those farms throughout the country up to about 750 thousand acres," noting that "the ministry required the farmer brought a book from the governor supports the land back to him who planted outside the agricultural plan."
    The Ministry of Agriculture confirmed, on Tuesday, the continuation of the series of fires of wheat farms until today, indicating that the farmers compensation from the powers of the Council of Ministers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:42 pm